Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Scandals of the Summer

I'm baacccckkkk!!! Okay, so the vacation is over and it's the return of everyone's favorite blog that no one is reading! In this enthralling installment, I thought I'd go ever the scandalous events of the summer - yours not mine. See, while I was stuck in a boring-as-hell mountain village (actually, I'm pretty sure hell is far more exciting than Hamana will ever be), you were all out there having a blast in the real world somewhere, so do share your scandalous trysts, rendez-vous and other such goings-on.

As for my paltry tidbits of excitement, the most fascinating thing that happened to me was watching the latest Harry Potter film. Doesn't it suck when you have so many hopes pinned on the summer - you know, like you are going to do so much, meet so many new people, have so much fun, etc, etc - only to have it end and basically have nothing much happen? Well, except for a great tan, in my case. Oh, and a new hairdo, which is going over well, if I do say so myself.

I know what you're thinking: 'Anissa, you were gone for over two months and you come back with this?' Yes, dear fan, you are right. It is unabashedly unforgivable, but alas, the truth. So delight and entertain me with your summer news. If yours was as boring or - gulp - even more boring than mine, then please do spice it up a little! Let me live vicariously through you!




No comments:

Post a Comment